The DREAMTON is made from green cotton (or can be made with 100% organic cotton too), has a 3” Latex Core, and is wrapped in wool. The green cotton is grown, processed, and harvested in the USA. The wool wrap acts as a natural fire retardant, a natural dust mite repellent, and helps keep your body cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. This mattress is made by wrapping about 1.5″ of New Zealand Virgin Lambswool around green cotton and a 3 inch latex core and is encased in an all-cotton casing.
- The Green Cotton is grown, processed, and harvested in the USA.
- The green cotton provides a semi-firm mattress.
- Great for adults, teens, and children.
- Add an organic cotton, wool, or talalay topper for a luxurious feel.
- We recommend this mattress to be used on a platform bed, box-spring, or on a bi-fold or tri-fold frame.
- We offer the option of a “FUTON” on all sizes. FUTON, does not have handles and it is 5 inches thick, an inch thinner than our standard mattresses.
- All WLH mattresses can be made up to 9 inches thick.
Free white glove delivery service to locations in New York.